Wednesday, January 5, 2011

My Rock

Hold on to your hats - I am finally early with something! This is my first valentine card for my DH! {Jerry if you are reading this please forget what you saw}.  I made this card for the StampTV Countdown challenge. This one was to use distressed newspaper. It was the first time I used this technique and I really liked it. 
Making masculine cards always seems to be a challenge, yet this one seemed to fit the bill. 

Thanks for stopping by!








Card Recipe:
Stamps: Enjoy the Sunshine sold by GinaK
Paper: Pure Luxury White, in the Navy and Moonlit Fog
DP: None - Newspaper distressed with inks
Other: Spellbinder  Nestability, twine, ribbon, Copics to color, heart

Challenges
365 Cards - Hearts
Mark's Finest Papers - Something new - the heart charm




5 comments:

Joanne (jojot) said...

love the nautical theme....fab sentiment....thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends

Vicki Dutcher said...

Oh this technique is perfect with the nautical theme! Fabulous card! Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

redwasher1 said...

This is just perfect in everyway!!!
Thanks for sharing it with us at Speedy's Friends.

Pam said...

Beautiful card!

Rika said...

Great card!