Monday, January 17, 2011

Missing my friend


What a fun image. This was from the GinaK Stamp TV kit for this month. It really has a lot of fun images in it.

I stamped the image on Pure Luxury white. Since I was also creating this card using the JUGS colors I stamped the bench twice - once on the white and again on the SU - Guava then paper pieced the seat of the bench. I layered green, peach and Turquoise Sea with just a strip of striped DP. I used a Cuttlebug border along the top of the card and Spellbinder dies for the tag and the decorative addition to the oval.
 

Just a fun card to make and will be fun to send to my friend, who I do miss!





Card Recipe:
Stamps: StampTV Kit, Sent with Love - GinaK
Paper: Gina K Designs Pure Luxury White and Turquoise Sea. SU - Garden Green and Guava.
DP: None
Other: Spellbinder Nestabilities, Cuttlebug folder and a colored flower


Challenges
Mark's Finest Papers - using a heart
Stamp TV - sketch  
JUGS - Colors
Pals Paper Arts -  Valentine
Stampin B - Use a die cut



14 comments:

Maria said...

Lovely job with the colors! Great image! Thanks so much for playing along with Jugs this week.

redwasher1 said...

Awesome card!! I love it!!!
Thanks for sharing it with us at Speedy's Friends.

Dana Gustafson said...

Oh! I likey! What a sweet image and I love the awesome nestie dies you used. What a great way to tell someone you are thiking of them. Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls!

craftieodmae said...

Fantastic card, your friend will love it!

Benzi said...

What a sweet and very pretty card for your friend! I love the colors and the stripes. Thanks for joining the Stampin B's this week for the die cut challenge.

Cards by Gina said...

Such a sweet card! Love the colors! Thanks so much for playing at PPA with us this week!

Becky said...

Miesje I love this! Love how you used that embossing, so cute. Wonderful layout.
Hugs :)

Andrea M said...

What a lovely card!!! So nice of you to send it to your friend!! I'm sure she's going to love it!!! Great job! Wonderful take on the challenge colors! Thanks so much for playing along with JUGS!!! Hope you'll join us again next week!

Lionelsa said...

I like your style making cards.This one is so cute.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Wonderful focal image~ Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

Lisa Kind said...

I'm sure your friend will love and appreciate your beautiful card! Love how you used the JUGs challenge colors! Thanks for playing along with us!

Kathryn B said...

That is a cute image from Gina K. I like how you added the flourishes around your image! Nice job with the colors and i'm sure your friend is gonna love this!
Thanks so much for plkaying along with Just Us Girls this week!

Joanne (jojot) said...

thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends heart challenge...sweet friendship card

Kristin Eberline said...

This is gorgeous! Love the scrolls and the pretty bench you colored :]

Thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls this week!