Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Sweet Sugar


I made this card just for fun! Having 6 granddaughters who have birthdays doesn't hurt either. It was a fun card to make and the colors are a little different for a girls birthday card but they are colors that I love. 

I was also practicing on using my Copics. The hair was difficult for me and will have to practice a bit more on that. I used some pink Stickles on the cupcake.   

Thanks for stopping by!








Card Recipe:
Stamps: Sugar by CC Designs
Paper: Gina K Designs Pure Luxury Lipstick Red and Sweet Corn
DP: Cosmo's Material Girl
Other: Spellbinder Nestabilities, Stickles, red flower


Challenges

Mark's Finest Papers - Something new - the heart charm
JUGS - Sketch 
Crazy 4 Challenges - Celebrate (birthday)



6 comments:

Patti J said...

Too cute! Now you have to decide which granddaughter is getting this! Great card, my friend, and I LOVE the bright colors!!!

Andrea M said...

Such an adorable card!!! Lovely colors! That rose is fantastic :)
Wonderful take on the sketch! Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls!!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Cute - fyi - check out entry 146 on Speedy's challenged -YOU WILL BE AMAZED - talk about copic coloring! Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

redwasher1 said...

Here is another gorgeous card!! Adorable image!!
Thanks for sharing it with us at Speedy's Friends.

Harriet Skelly said...

This is such a cute image and I love the colors - so rich and warm! Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

Kathryn B said...

She's a cutie! I love the colors they are just perfect for a girly Birthday card!

Thanks for getting sketchy with JUGS this week!