Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year


God's Blessings to all of you for this upcoming year. I know that it has been quite a while since I posted anything. I am finally back in the swing of things. The Christmas season was wonderful at our home and tomorrow it is back to the routine of work and "regular life". I am not complaining mind you, I like routine. I made a few cards in the past couple of days, this is one of them. I made this for the StampTV Countdown challenge. This one asked for a button on a bow. I stamped the the image (Lovely Labels) twice, first on regular white and then again on DP. I cut out the flowers and popped them up on the front. 


Glad to be back! You will see more of me now.




Card Recipe:
Stamps: Lovely Labels sold by GinaK
Paper: Pure Luxury White and Smoky Slate
DP: Pink Paislee - Queen Bee
Other: A Spellbinder Nestability, a bow made with bow easy, a button

Challenges:

StampTV: Countdown Challenge to use a button on a bow
Mark's Finest Papers - Something new - New DP
Secret Saturday Challenge - Buttons and Bows
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Thank you 
Card Patterns - Sketch


6 comments:

Becky said...

Hi Miesje;
love this card, love how you cut the flowers out. Nice touch.

Virgo5 said...

Lovely card!
Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Fabby card

Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x
SCSC DT

Cor* said...

Perfectly done!Thank you for Being Thankful with our special team of designers this week at the Papertake Weekly Challenge! Happy New Year! Corry (GDT)

Vicki Dutcher said...

Wonderful card! Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

Joanne Travis said...

I love your card!
Thanks for sharing with us and for joining Speedy's Friends this week.