Monday, June 7, 2010

Birthday Surprise!

Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net Birthdays are so much fun, especially if we can surprise someone. This is a "Surprise Birthday" virtual party for Kathy. Happy birthday Kathy! I am bringing the Pepsi - enough for everyone. Doesn't that look nice and refreshing? If you came from the Stampin Sisters in Christ website and got a little lost you may want to go back to the main page here. If not then you came from Linda's with that wonderful candy - yum! The next stop is at Peggysue's. The birthday card was made with a new stamp set I just got called "Candles on your Cake". It was designed by Melanie and is sold at GinaKDesigns. I used some of my precious DP from October Afternoon called "Fly a Kite". I used an impressibility for the background and lightly sponged it with greet. I also made this card for the color challenge over at StampTV and the sketch challenge at Sketch Girl. I hope your birthday is wonderful Kathy! God Bless!

9 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Awesome card, love the candles!!!

Grace said...

Oh what a beautiful birthday card..LOVE the dp!!! Cute candles!!! Thanks for the Pepsi! Looks yummy and refreshing and Kathy will be ready for it after hopping around so much!!!
Hugs,
Grace

Candace said...

Your card looks wonderful!

Kathy W. said...

Thank you so much. I do love pepsi (although diet is better for you, right) The card is lovely, thank you so much.

designsfromwithinbycharlotte said...

Lovely Birthday card! The colors and design are so pretty and the candle in the middle is a nice touch! Thanks for the pepsi too!
TFS
Hugs,
Charlotte
XXX

Mickie said...

Very striking card and I love your view. Can I come scrap with you? LOL

peggysue said...

That Pepsi looks marvelously refreshing! And how kind of you for a birthday to part with some of your precious paper! I know from personal experience how difficult that can be! :)

Leigh Ann Baird said...

I love those candles! Your card is awesome! Thanks for playing with us at Sketch Girl!

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

What a great B-day card! Wonderful colors and fab layers. Thanks for playing along at Sketch Girl!