Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Thank You

Sometimes we just have to challenge ourselves and last night I finally watched Gina's video on how to make a card using the Reverse Nestabilities technique. It was such fun and I know I will do this one again. That is one of the great things about summer vacation, I actually have the time to try new things. There was a challenge on StampTV to use the shaving cream technique so I also used that. I had made a page of the purple and pink shaving cream a while back and has some of it left so I found a use for the scraps by stamping the butterfly and the the flower tops and then cutting them out and popping them up. I used the GinaK Pure Luxury Vibrant Violet, Bublegum Pink and White. I added some bling and used Theresa's stamp set called Hope Grows. I made this card to thank our friends for a wonderful evening and dinner last week. Yes, I am actually sending this away - Yeah me! I am leaving town tonight to head up to Wisc. for a week to spend some time with be dear friend. I will have an automatic post for SSCC while I am gone though - so come back on Sunday. Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Becky said...

This came out beautiful, love the colors and what cute center's for the flowers.