Monday, June 21, 2010

Thanks

Today I made a quick card for a couple of challenges. The first being for StampTV's Monday color challenge and the second being for Card Pattern's sketch challenge. I love  it when I can combine challenges! Thank you cards are probably the ones I make the most often and I am pretty good about sending them. So when I make a card for a challenge I either do not put a sentiment on the front or will go with a thank you. When I finished this card it looked like there was too much empty space under the basket of yarn so I stamped the thank you under it - and the thank you was crooked! I was so upset with myself! But the card is staying as is with lesson learned - when card is finished, leave it alone! Thanks for the visit!

Recipe:
Stamps: Nana's Needlework (GinaK)
Paper: Pure Luxury Vanilla, Green Grass and Latte Paper Pad
Ink: Memento Black
Extras: flowers - lilac pearls circle nestie, Copics  

2 comments:

Becky said...

This is so cute, I love how you combined the 2 step sets :)

dstandard said...

Such a pretty card! Thanks for playing at Card Patterns!