Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Enjoy

Here is another card I made using Hope Grows by Theresa! This stamp set is available for purchase at GinaK Designs. For this one I used the Basic Grey paper pack called Basics White. I used a Cuttlebug border folder for the bottom. The little flowers are from a Nestibility set called Flourishes. I used a punch from SU That created the look of the paper punch. The dove was lightly highlighted with a Sakura glitter pen in pink and one in clear. The branches were stamped off before stamping it on the paper. The CS was GinaK Pure Luxury Gray and Cranberry. I used some ribbon from my stash of SU that I still had. This was a fun card to make and quite simple. I liked these colors and did like the way it turned out. I will have another card tomorrow so come back for a quick look!

2 comments:

redwasher1 said...

You sure have done an amazing job with this set!! Beautiful card!

craftieodmae said...

you've out done your self with this beauty!!!