Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Sleepy Fairy

**The Stampin Sisters in Christ Challenge card for the Sunday 6/26 challenge.**

Another card - I love summer vacation! I get to make more cards and do my favorite things. Today I mowed the lawn (truly do love that task), 2 of our sons were here for dinner (BLTs), and I spent some hours organizing my craft room (still not done). It is also great to spend a few hours each day making a card without feeling guilty for not grading papers or planning lessons! 

This card was for the Inspire Challenge on StampTV.  That is where the colors came from and the sketch challenge is for Card Patterns Challenge 70. I have 6 granddaughters so this card will be used sooner or later. Thanks for the visit - I plan to have another card tomorrow so come back to see me!

Recipe:
Stamps: Wishes and Dreams by GinaK Designs
Paper: Pure Luxury Creme de Mint and Passionate Pink
Specialty Paper: DCWV paper Pack Nana's Kids
Other: Nestibilities circle and rectangle, Copics to color, stardust pens for sparkle and ribbon

3 comments:

Lea L. said...

This is very cute!!! Great job with CardPatterns 70!

♥♥♥Lea

Monika Reeck said...

cute Images and cute card....and great use the Card Patterns sketch...I am joining the Card Patterns challenge too my card is number 72, would you mind to see my Blog :) Many thanks before, hugs, Monika

craftieodmae said...

Oh how cute! I love it.