Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Birthday Blessing

I truly love doing the challenges on StampTV. For one thing, it keeps me stamping and excited about it. There are also some wonderful perks such as winning free stamps. This morning I won one of the soon to be released stamp sets just for leaving a comment. I am really excited! So tonight I made a card for the sketch challenge on StampTV. I used very powerful colors of Blank Onyx and Passionate Pink. This card probably falls under the category of a CAS (clean and simple) card. I used the wonderful Lovely Labels stamp set. I do like the way it turned out. Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Bev Gerard said...

Oh how I adore bright pink & black! Wow! Sweet take on the STV challenge!

~Bev
www.SavorTheJourney.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com

craftieodmae said...

Don't ya just love that set! Your card is gorgeous. Love the color