Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Thanks!

Today I have two cards to share with you only because I ran out of time last night! I was having too much fun stamping to sit at the computer. The first card is called Thanks. It was made for my neighbor who is just the sweetest 85 year old man. He gave me my first orchid so I chose that stamp to highlight the card. He stopped by tonight to tell me how much he liked the card. So here is the card made for a StampTV challenge that was to make a card with an Asian flair. I did like how it turned out. I used the Lovely Shelf stamp set from GinaK.
The next card I made tonight and I made it for my best Bud in WI - it was also for the StampTV sketch challenge. I got my order of stamps in and this is just too much fun. I love them all! I used the paper that came with the stamp set - the only thing is that I wanted to use just a little bit since I can't find it online to buy more! The stamp set I used was Happy Spring. I did a lot of paper piecing with this one and my wonderful Nestibilities. A few of my Copics to just lightly color in. It was a fun card to make.




No comments: