Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Wonderful You

Okay - so here is the story. I was digging through my closet (wish I could have found some money for the upcoming GinaK release) looking for something for this challenge on StampTV when lo and behold (do I sound Irish or what?!) I found an OLD jacket that still had shoulder pads in it. Well - the button(s) were removed by me and the jacket went into the Goodwill bag. What I won't do for a micro chance at free stamps! LOL I used a sketch challenge from Card Patterns Sketch55 which was a bit out of my comfort zone. The wonderful designer paper was from the Earth Love paper pack from Cosmo Cricket and the card itself is the fabulous Pure Luxury Creme de Mint. The stamps are from GinaK called Heartily Yours designed by Nina B. I love this set. Thanks for stopping by. Company arriving soon but will stamp when I can.

4 comments:

Betty Benton said...

FANTASTIC card! I love everything about it!

craftieodmae said...

I love it. That sentiment is to die for!!!! Your card is just gorgeous!

Peggy Lacktorin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Peggy Lacktorin said...

Wonderful creation...love that GKD set