Sunday, March 7, 2010

Pink Thanks

What a lovely weekend it was here. Sunny Florida was finally sunny and a little warmth is creeping back in. I spent time outside with the flowers and and enjoying the wonderful sun before heading back to work tomorrow. This is my card for the StampTV Monday color challenge to use only pink and white. Whew - I did it. Lots and lots of pink! I used SU Pixie Pink and Pretty in Pink along with some of the Digital designer paper from GinaK. The stamps are from the Eclectic Summer set from GinaK. I used Copics to color the flowers and a few beads and ribbon I had in my stash of embelishments. I also used the Argyle Cuttlebug folder and paper pieced the basket holding the flowers. This card is also the sketch challenge over at The Sweet Stop.I really love it when I can but a card on two sites. Well, I have a little time left tonight so I will see if I can come up with anything else. Until next time....

5 comments:

Ann said...

I love all the pink and especially the pearls around the sentiment! Thanks for playing along with us on the Sweet Stop sketch Challenge!

redwasher1 said...

Your card is absolutely beautiful!!!

Jo said...

What a pretty card!

Anonymous said...

Oh my! This is lovely!!! You totally rocked this sketch! I hope you will join us again at The Sweet Stop!

Andrea said...

Oh so very pretty in pink! Great job with the sketch! Thanks for playing along with the Sweet Stop!