Thursday, March 4, 2010

Joys and Blessings

It is almost Friday - Yippie! My best friend left today after a wonderful visit - I miss her. So I made a card just thinking of her and saying a prayer for her safe journey home. So this card if for Anne. I will actually send it in snail mail. I am sending her little joys and blessings too - we can't have enough of those! I also made this card for a Blast from the Past challenge on StampTV. The challenge was to use spotlighting. I haven't done this in a while and it was fun. I also used it for the SSCC #28 challenge. I used the Lovely Labels stamp set that Nina designed - I love that set. The card stock was Black Onyx, Rocket Red and White - all from Gina K. Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Laurie said...

I love black and red together. your card is so pretty. Thanks for sharing it with us at SSCC this week.

Pamela said...

Love your card! Thanks for playing along with us at SSCC! :)