Sunday, March 21, 2010

Lotsa Green

It does seem like I have done several monochromatic cards lately and there is another one in process on my work table. This one was all greens for a Challenge on StampTV - and the layout is for CPS. I found the border punch at Target this weekend - it is always fun to use something new. The green is Wild Wasabi from SU and the stamp is GinaK's Spring Florals. I used a cuttlebug folder too. It was not a difficult card to make, in fact I did this one pretty quick (for me). I often agonize over a card for quite a while. This one just came together very quickly. The one on the table is taking a little longer. I hope to post that one tomorrow night. Anyway - here it is.

5 comments:

redwasher1 said...

Beautiful card!! Love all the textures in it.

Betty Benton said...

This is lovely! I like your new punch too!

Lea L. said...

This is very pretty! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week!

♥♥♥Lea

dstandard said...

What a beautiful card!

Theresa Momber said...

Miesje, this is so pretty all in green! Love it!