Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Peaceful Birthday

I know, I know I said that I wasn't going to use purple but.... this card needed the violet! I also know that I have been very into cutting lately and it is another pop up the elements card. I just love these images from Theresa in her "Sending Sunshine" stamp set sold by GinaK. Those blossoms on the tree were just begging to be popped up. I also needed a birthday card for Saturday so here it is. I will also enter this card in the SSCC challenge #32 again since they wanted the popped up images - aha - they started me on this journey of cutting and finding the tiniest little bits of pop dots to get them to stand out just right! All that tiny cutting does leave time for reflection - a good thing for this holiest of weeks. This is also for the StampTV sketch challenge. This has been a good week of stamping for me, I love it when the mojo is running! Hope to have another one tomorrow.

2 comments:

redwasher1 said...

I love it! Great idea to pop up the flowers like that!!

Kristine said...

Awww, this is soo PRETTY and so serene looking! Love the calming colors and the deer is precious. And just LOOK at all those gorgeous flowers hanging from the tree--a lot of cutting! WOW, it's really a beautiful card. *Ü*

THanks so much for joining in our challenge at Stampin Sisters in Christ last week!!