Monday, March 29, 2010

Flopsy Tea Time

I had this bunny colored for quite a while waiting for just the right moment. I just found Flopsy (MFT) and realized that it would be perfect for a card for my friend who introduced me to peppermint tea. I now love tea and think of her every time I drink some. So a card was born. I used some scraps that I had and put on a new stamp from GinaK Sending Sunshine for the daffodil.  The card will go in the mail tomorrow, on it's way to WI. I popped up the bunny and the blooms in the flower and some of the words. I colored everything with my Copic markers. This card is for a layout challenge on StampTV and a challenge on SSCC to pop up the elements. Melanie also has a challenge up for using scraps. This card qualifies for that too.  Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

craftieodmae said...

WOWZERS! I love this, every thing is so perfect!!!

Betty Benton said...

So cute! The popped up daffodils are perfect!

Melanie said...

very cute Miesje!

Anonymous said...

How perfect and I love every part of it. That sweet little bunny is the cutest. Thank you for sharing your art with us at SSCC.

Kristine said...

This is so cute! I love that you not only popped up your images but the sentiment as well!! *Ü* THanks so much for joining in our challenge at Stampin Sisters in Christ last week!!