Thursday, March 25, 2010

Sewn Birthday

This is the fist time I have used my Janome Sew Mini. It took a little while to figure out how to use it on the card but I did it. Thanks Gina for the StampTV lesson and the Blast from the Past challenge. I used a stamp from a couple of different new stamp sets from GinaK. I used the flower Spring Mix and a sentiment from Nana's Needlework Sentiments. I used the patterned paper from the new kioshi paper pack from Basic Grey. I was also checking out Nina's blog today and she is challenging us to make a CAS card. Ummm - does this qualify? I will give it a try at least.

4 comments:

Betty Benton said...

Love the colors and how your flowers mimic the dp!

NinaB said...

This is fantastic. I love that you interpreted the sketch sideways. And, no you don't need to make a CAS card. You just need to follow the sketch.

craftieodmae said...

So springy, I love it,

redwasher1 said...

Gorgeous card! Your sewing looks awesome!!