Monday, May 10, 2010

Calla Lilies

I love flowers and the Calla Lilies are so beautiful and elegant. I made this card for the sketch layout on StampTV. I popped up some of the lily blooms for dimension. I used the buttons as an accent. I do like the way it turned out although I did have my doubts a time or two. Originally the background and the DP was intended for for my SSCC entry for this week's guest design spot. But it just wasn't hitting me right. So I made the one down below for that and was left with the bits and pieces. Then I saw the sketch challenge on StampTV, added the Calla Lilies and there it was - a new card. Ah... another task completed. I used the By Your Side stamp set by Asela sold by GinaKDesigns. Thanks for the visit, I always love hearing from you!

2 comments:

redwasher1 said...

I love calla lilies!! your card is beautiful!

Brenda said...

Miesje this is so pretty!! Love your coloring and color choices.
Hugs