Monday, May 31, 2010

Hope Grows

** If you are looking for the Stampin Sisters in Christ Challenge card please scroll down **

Today I am going to post another one of the cards I made as Theresa's Guest Designer using the stamp set that was released this month called "Hope Grows" sold by GinaKDesigns. I have had such fun with this stamp set. This card was made using some of GinaKs pure luxury Lemon Kiss and Fresh Asparagus card stock. I used an impressibility folder to emboss the card stock. I took the branch stamp and cut out a few of those to layer behind the the circle with the daisies. The ribbon and the buttons were from GinaK. I colored the flowers with Copics. I am also using this cad for the challenge from JUGS 35 to use dry embossing. Thanks for stopping by - I will be back tomorrow night with another card. I hope you all had a nice Memorial Day weekend, I certainly did!

3 comments:

Betty Benton said...

Gorgeous! Love the flowers and your layout!

Olga said...

Beautiful!!! Can't wait to get my set......

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

wow, this is gorgeous...I luv it!

enjoy *~*