Monday, May 31, 2010

Hope Grows

** If you are looking for the Stampin Sisters in Christ Challenge card please scroll down **

Today I am going to post another one of the cards I made as Theresa's Guest Designer using the stamp set that was released this month called "Hope Grows" sold by GinaKDesigns. I have had such fun with this stamp set. This card was made using some of GinaKs pure luxury Lemon Kiss and Fresh Asparagus card stock. I used an impressibility folder to emboss the card stock. I took the branch stamp and cut out a few of those to layer behind the the circle with the daisies. The ribbon and the buttons were from GinaK. I colored the flowers with Copics. I am also using this cad for the challenge from JUGS 35 to use dry embossing. Thanks for stopping by - I will be back tomorrow night with another card. I hope you all had a nice Memorial Day weekend, I certainly did!

3 comments:

Betty Benton said...

Gorgeous! Love the flowers and your layout!

craftieodmae said...

Beautiful!!! Can't wait to get my set......

Teresa Kline said...

wow, this is gorgeous...I luv it!

enjoy *~*