Monday, May 3, 2010

Feel Better

This card came together so nicely, which is a good thing since this was a very busy weekend with a granddaughter's 1st communion and a grandson's baptism and the family gathering at my house yesterday. So here I am back at work writing on my blog during my "planning period" at school. Shhh... don't tell anyone! I made this card for 2 challenges - the first being for the StampTV color challenge and the second for JUGS31 sketch challenge. The stamp set I used was from GinaK's Spring Mix. I used some snipped brown yarn for the inside of the flowers. The DP is from BasicGrey's Nook and Pantry paper pack. I also used a Cuttlebug folder for the brown panel. I suppose I better get some planning time in... Thanks for stopping and for your comments. God Bless!! 

3 comments:

Maria said...

This is so nice. I like the colors you used and those flowers are awesome! Thanks so much for playing along with JUGS this week.

Dana Gustafson said...

oooh! What gorgeous DP and flowers! Love the yarn center idea too! Thanks so much for joining Just Us Girls this week!

Teresa Kline said...

this is beautiful, I luv it...have a fabulous day!

enjoy *~*