Sunday, May 9, 2010

Sail Away

** If you are looking for the Stampin Sisters in Christ Challenge card please scroll down **

I hope all you moms had a great Mother's Day. I heard from all of my children and had visits from some. Had some wonderful time on the lake with some of the grandchildren, what could be better than that? I made this card for a couple of challenges. The first being for the color challenge on StampTV and the other is for CardPatterns #63 sketch challenge. I used the GinaK Turquoise Sea and Innocent Pink card stocks. To be honest, I was not real crazy about the color combination but it turned out better than I thought it would. I used the paisley cuttlebug folder to emboss the layer and then inked it. The ribbon was int he bottom of a drawer and I have no idea where or when I got it. I wish I had more of it. I had the button in my pink button container and I paper pieced the boat from Tami Mayberry's Boy Oh Boy stamp set sold by GinaK. Thanks for the visit!

4 comments:

dstandard said...

What a cute card! Thanks for playing at Card Patterns!

whoistracy said...

This is adorable! I love the soft colors you used.

craftieodmae said...

Jaw dropping gorgeous! Like your new picture too!

papertrails leaver said...

super sweet card!