Thursday, May 27, 2010

Guest Designer for Theresa!

I have been holding this secret and have been soooo excited. I have been jumping up and down and my dear husband is just shaking his head and saying kind words about my creations. He is so good about always telling me that they are "Beautiful Honey"! I have been kind of nervous about whether they are good enough considering the fact that EVERYTHING Theresa does is so incredible! 

Yes, I was asked to be Theresa Momber's May guest designer for her newest stamp set "Hope Grows"! It is being released tonight on StampTV at the release party. I have had so much fun with these stamps - they are so versatile and so many techniques can be used with these stamps! I will be showing the cards here in the coming weeks. Tonight I am showing 2 of the cards. I hope you like them! I am heading back to the party now! Come on by.

 I made this owl card using the GKD Pure Luxury Ivory and and Chocolate. I stamped the branch image as a background on the ivory with Memento Brown. The designer paper is from Basic Grey - Cappella. I used the rectangle  Nestie. I stamped the owl 3 times and placed them close together (they are hugging)! I popped up the second owl and the wings. I also cut the green leaves out. The was just simply placed. This was the first card I made. More are made and will be posted.

5 comments:

JaniceAileen said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! I love that owl image, don't you?! Love how you made made them a pair--so cute!

What a great job! Looking forward to seeing what else you make with this amazing set (had to buy one tonight!). ;)

Betty Benton said...

Congrats on being Theresa's guest designer. Looking forward to seeing even more wonderful creations from you with Theresa's new set!

craftieodmae said...

well Congrats!! She picked a good one with you and all your talent! This card is absolutely gorgeous!!!

redwasher1 said...

Wow! Your cards are fantastic and just love this one!!

Brenda said...

Oh what a fabulous card!!!! Very cool how you paired the owls. huge congrats on being Theresa's guest designer, she made a wonderful choice. Have fun!