Saturday, May 1, 2010

Guest Designer!

I am so excited! I was asked to be the guest designer for the month of May on Stamping Sisters in Christ Challenges! Yup - it actually happened, I never thought I would be chosen to have the honor of guest designer - I see all the amazing things that people make and never think that my cards would stand out as special (well maybe one or two of them! :-). When I was asked, a couple of weeks ago, I ran down the stairs to tell my very wonderful and supportive husband! He hasn't seen me much since then because when I am not at work I am up here trying to create the "perfect" cards to share (I will let you know if I actually do, create a perfect one that is...). 

Stamping Sisters in Christ Challenges is a wonderful challenge site with a message and very talented ladies! I love reading the scripture for the week and then creating a card for that and the challenge associated with it. SSCC has been one of the few sites that I regularly participate in challenges for so it is with great excitement and a few nervous butterflies that I ask you to join me in those challenges over the next month. A new scripture, challenge, and card sample will be posted every Sunday both here and on SSCC. Thanks for the visit - see you on Sunday.

6 comments:

JaniceAileen said...

Miesje, I'm so excited for you! What a great site to get to be guest DT for! I really enjoyed reading a bit about your life. It seems like you've had some hard times but that God has helped you through them and even blessed you abundantly, though them, amen! Have fun!
PS. how do you pronounce your name?! I keep trying to pronounce it in my head and just am not sure!

Cheri said...

Woohooo, Miesje! What an honor to be selected as guest designer for SSC but I'm not surprised. Your cards at StampTV are gorgeous and you truly have been blessed with a wonderful talent for this craft. I'm going to look forward to seeing your designs this month. Hugs!

Wendy @ E-1-A said...

Congratulations on being this month's SSIC guest designer. xx

Anonymous said...

Congratulation! I know how you feel as I am a guest designer for Our Daily Bread Designs. I have no worries for you and I can't wait to see what you make for us tomorrow.

craftieodmae said...

Congrats GF, they are the lucky ones to have you join them!

Theresa Momber said...

Congrats, Miesje! I'm not surprised at all, because your work DOES stand out. Everything you do is fabulous!