Friday, May 28, 2010

Miracles Blossom

Here is the second card from the GKD release party last night. It was a great party with such incredible new products being released. I put in a larger order than I should have! And I couldn't get it all! There is more that I want, to be honest, I want it all! This card was made with some of my SU papers. Both the DP and the matching cs. I used Nestibilities Label #6 for the main image and some pearls to accent. I stamped the butterflies on vellum so that I could reverse the image. This was before I saw Gina's StampTV tutorial on making these butterflies fly the other way! I made a lot of these vellum butterflies so that I had 2 that were not ruined! Lots of delicate cutting. The paper flower was made with the Blossom Nestie and I placed the button in it with some DMC floss. Thanks for coming by - I will have more in the days and weeks to come. So many ideas - so little time!

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Very pretty and great details.