Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Happy Birthday Peggysue!

Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net 
It's a birthday party for Peggysue! Another first for me so I hope I do it right in wishing a happy birthday on this Birthday Blog Hop. In case you get lost or a link is broken you can always re-find your way at Stampin Sisters in Christ home. You should have come here from Kathy's place. I have some wonderful chips and salsa to share - looks so festive, don't you think? Sure hope no one is allergic to tomatoes and a few zesty peppers?!? It does have a bit of a bite to it! Here is a card made just last night for you Peggysue! I thought that for a May 5th birthday (my son's birthday too!) that I would make you a fun card from the bottom of the sea. I did notice that you liked roses but you get to see those all the time! How often do you get to swim with this little beauty? The stamp set is called Quite a Catch from GinaKDesigns. I do hope your birthday is filled with God's Blessings! Now hop on over to Lisa's for your next stop! 

12 comments:

craftieodmae said...

oh I love hot and spicey! Gorgeous card! Happy Birthday to Peggysue and your son!

Grace said...

Oh what a great card for PS! She will love it!!! The chips and salsa look yummy too!!! So glad you are with us this month!!! Hugs!
Grace

Becky said...

Love this adorable card and the salsa looks delicious.

Anonymous said...

I'm grabbing a few chips as I take a gander at your beautiful card!! It made me giggle!

MariLynn said...

I love chips and salsa! This is a cute little card. I love the cupcake.

peggysue said...

Your son's birthday too, how special!!! My guess is that the number of years he is celebrating is less than mine. :) I do enjoy chips and salsa, they go well with the Diet Pepsi from Kathy's blog and that is one adorable fish. Thank you so much for being a part of the birthday blog hop.

stitchinpixie said...

Your card is just too cute!! I love, love,love the fishes face. Oh and please pass the salsa!!

JoAnn said...

I love your card it is soo cute. I will be looking for this GKD stamp. I do like Gina's Designs.

redwasher1 said...

Great card and everything looks good especially that gorgeous view!!

Laura said...

ohh I love the gorgeous view too!! cutttteeeee card!

Kristine said...

HA! What a cute cute card Miesje!! Love that you added a cupcake under the sea *Ü* Yummy salsa too! Oh I'm so hungry right now, LOL. Have a great week-end! So glad to have you joining us as Guest Designer this month!!

Lovely Linda said...

Hi Miesje - I just realised that I somehow over look stopping here on the Blog Hop - so I am now a late comer -I am so sorry about that! What a fun card, the colours are lovely and the images so cute! The chips ans salsa are a YUMBLY addition to any party! Thanks for having me! {{{hugs}}}